A simple (and actually somewhat useless) machine that quickly helps you get rid of random items. Easily expandable with funnels.
- 1 dispenser
- 3 Redstone
- 2 Amplifier
- 2 Comparators
- 2 blocks
- Place the dispenser and add the content checking comparator with amplifier in front of it. Run this into the block shown.
- Creates the 1-tick clock on which the circuit is based and switches the comparator to pull-off mode (subtract mode).
- Run the right redstone track into an amplifier. This then leads into a block. This completes the circuit.
- Leads funnel from above into the dispenser to get items into it easily.
- This is especially useful if you have a wooden house and want to have the dispenser throw the items into lava. If you use funnels, the lava won't burn your wooden house and/or you won't hear the lava bubbling.
- All inserted funnels point downwards: