A large apartment block which houses 9 flats, a lounge and a restaurant on the lowest floor. (Version 1.12.2)
Comfort and modernity due to white interior trim
At first glance, the apartment block may seem rustic and old-fashioned. But this is not the case. The interior walls of the house are built with white concrete, which gives the drab and slab-like looking apartment block a certain iinner beauty lends.
Tip: In my case, the apartment block was attached to another house. So one side is closed and without windows. Recommend you to do the same!
- Create the outline and do not forget the decorative pillars!
- Fill the foundation and raise walls with polished granite. (One floor has a height of 4 blocks).
- Integrate piers well (use carved stone bricks as decoration and connect piers with stone steps)
- Insert window.
- Pull interior walls.
- Work out rooms and insert doors immediately if necessary.
- Ensure illumination. (No room for redstone, i.e. flares or end sticks).
- Pull the round staircase upwards. (see picture 5)
- Finish roof with gray wool and brick.
- Glad to see a block of flats has been built.