Two-storey modern villa, small, no interior decoration
I tried to revisit something I built some time ago (a modern looking house through multiple squares) using a rock base as a foundation. As a contrast to the white concrete I used the black oak wood and to give it depth I used the light grey struts. I also added some plants inside to emphasize the modern style a bit more. And last but not least the dark blue glass to give the whole thing something homely.
- Draw frame of white concrete (each room should get its own cuboid)
- Fill the floor with half blocks (do not forget spaces for possible doors)
- insert coloured glass panes
- Draw lines of grey concrete from one side across the building to another
- Place plants in the interior with the help of hidden water sources, under the bottom parts of the white concrete blocks.