A simple sugar cane farm that can be expanded at will. It works with the observer blocks.
- List for an Module
- 1 Redstone
- 1 water bucket
- 1 sand, grass, earth or red sand block
- 1 Sugar cane
- at least 1 funnel
- at least 1 chest
- 1 normal piston
- List for the plant shown
- 8 Redstone
- 2 water buckets
- Creates an infinite water source and uses it to fill the rest of the holes; more on that later.
- 8 blocks of sand, grass, earth or red sand
- 8 Sugar cane
- 16 funnels
- 2 chests
- 8 normal pistons
- Place the blocks, the water, the fertile block and the sugar cane on it.
- Places the piston and the observer.
- "Wire" the piston with a block and some redstone.
- Places the rest of the materials as shown.
- You can now extend this module as much as you like; the following is important:
- Use two water buckets, create infinite water sources and fill up all holes
- You can keep the Redstone line going forever, since Observer gives out a starting strength of 15
- Once a cane reaches the observer, all cobs are activated, resulting in faster yields
- It doesn't matter how you place the funnels, the main thing is that they lead to the box in the middle at some point