A simply constructed machine that makes teleportation home or to a specific location the easiest method of travel or escape!
This machine is the simplest embodiment of intentional teleportation, and may even provide an escape in some situations! All you need is a simple target on the scoreboard, 3 command blocks and a comparator!
- 1 Redstone comparator
- 2 command blocks
- 1 Repeat command block
- Executes the following command:
Code:/scoreboard objectives add CSclick stat.useItem.minecraft.carrot_on_a_stick
- Sets the repeat command block, sets it to Automatic and enter the following command:
- Now place the comparator on one side of this command block and directly in the Outputdirection of the same a normal command block. This is immediately followed by the second normal.
- Enter in the lower command block
Code:/tp @p x y z
- In the upper comes
Code:/scoreboard players set @a CSclick 0
- Now take a Carrot Rod in your hand. If you now right-click with it, you will be teleported to your set position.
It's done! Even though it looks like it, it's not that complex, although... it doesn't even look complex! Anyway, have fun running it!